The Camping Bel Air of Pornichet in South Brittany has the privilege to present you its partners for the season 2017! As you know the seaside resort of La Baule Bay in Loire Atlantique is known for its dynamism thanks to its various tourist structures. Our most loyal partners, such as the Casino Partouche in Pornichet and the hippodrome in Pornichet, have been entrusting us for several seasons. This year again, new structures have agreed to follow us in order to make themselves known to our ever-growing clientele.
The holidaymakers of course seek a region concentrating a maximum of activities and animations to entertain themselves during a stay in camping or during their hiring in South Brittany.
Our partners in Pornichet:
• Casino de Pornichet, you can play slot machines but also at tables such as blackjack or electronic roulette. The restaurant with panoramic views is open 7 days a week. Good cocktails will be offered at the reception of Camping Bel Air.
• The Pornichet Hippodrome offers numerous events (shows, conferences, gala evenings) and of course the famous horse races day and night. Its panoramic restaurant offers a breathtaking view of the race show. The schedule of the races and the box office is at the reception of the campsite. PS: During the season, a horse race will be in the name of Camping Bel Air!
• The Marina is a creperie restaurant located 200m from Camping Bel Air, in the Sainte de Marguerite district of Pornichet. The team of the Marina will make you discover the true flavors of the sea and the soil. We recommend you its divine breton waffles and caramel pancakes with homemade butter! A welcome cocktail will be offered on presentation of the flyer Le Marina, available at the campsite reception during a meal taken in the restaurant of the hotel!
• La Petite Cour is a convivial and warm shop offering tea, coffee, delicatessen, but also decoration, all within walking distance of the Pornichet market place. Treat yourself and your loved ones with the gift ideas and gourmet baskets from the shop.
• The Scenario is the must-see bar in Pornichet between the bidule and the station. It is the friendly place where you can meet friends from 9pm to 3am on Fridays and Saturdays (until 1am on weekdays) and dance to music from the 80s to the present day.
• Escape Yourself is the long-awaited puzzle game on the Atlantic coast. You and your team will be locked in a room and you will have to solve a certain number of puzzles in 60 minutes. Open every day except Mondays. Choice of 5 rooms and 4 puzzles.
Peninsula of Guérande:
• The Maison des Paludiers is located in the heart of the village of Saillé salt pans near Batz sur Mer. A visit to the museum is a visit to the museum to understand the functioning of the salt marshes, the salt formation of Guérande and the work of the To muddle through models and explanatory projections. The visit of the salt pans will be accompanied by a paludier on reservation and depending on the weather.
• At the Gourmandises des Marais in Batz sur Mer, the Guérande salt and the fleur de sel are produced directly by Tradysel's paludiers. In addition to the artisanal production of salt, the store offers a whole range of products from the soil: sweet and savory grocery. Pancakes, jams, salted butter caramels, fish terrines, soups, pâtés, etc. You will also find samples for sale at the reception of Camping Bel Air.
• The Grand Blockhouse of Batz sur Mer, is the unique site in Europe. You will be immersed in the atmosphere of a bunker with its rooms, its radio PC, its armory, its engine room ... on five levels and 300 m ² interiors, with panoramic sight on the sea and the coast. You will also discover the incredible history of the Pocket of Saint Nazaire, the last liberated region of Europe on May 11, 1945. A museum rich in emotions installed in an authentic site with live reconstructions, models and a video room.
• La Chaussée Neuve in Saint André des Eaux, is one of the best starting points for exploring the flora and fauna of Brière Marsh by barge (flat bottom boat). Two possibilities: Boat rental without guide with paddle, plan of the marshes and without limit of time Guided walk of 45min, accompanied by a guide. From the top of the orientation table, a clear panorama reveals the landscapes, the bell towers of the communes around, and in clear weather, the aerial silhouette of the bridge of Saint-Nazaire.
With family or friends your holidays in mobile homes, cottage or simply in camping site will be unforgettable. As you can see, the structures of the Loire Atlantique and more particularly of the Guérandaise peninsula make every effort to make tourists discover the natural and cultural heritage through numerous activities and unavoidable places. The proximity of the seaside as well as our heated and covered swimming pools make Camping Bel Air de Pornichet, the ideal place to enjoy the Bay of Baule from April to October.
The team of Camping Bel Air of Pornichet and our partners of the peninsula of Guérande will be delighted to welcome you and to make you discover Pornichet, La Baule and Brittany South!